2006 Mini Cooper S Convertible Metallic/Orange 6-speed 57k

Discussion in 'Classic Mini, MINI and other Cars for Sale' started by MiniCooperLove, Jan 5, 2015.

1. MiniCooperLove

MiniCooperLove New Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Real Estate
    Mississippi
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    #1 MiniCooperLove, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    ** CONSIDERING ALL SERIOUS OFFERS ** Loaded Cooper S Convertible with LOW miles. Super RARE Hot Orange Metallic color with Black Racing stripes. Only selling her to finance the Airstream of my dreams. Got to see her to believe how much fun she is to drive!

This is a one of a kind Mini. I have babied this car from Day 1 - original owner, no smoking, no pets, carefully maintained. Pristine condition, inside and out - not a scratch on her. Clean Carfax.

Very RARE Tiptronic transmission with paddle shift let's you enjoy the benefits of an automatic, then shift into manual when you are ready to really drive! The 1.6 liter turbo 6 cylinder runs perfectly with no fault codes or mechanical issues.

Plus, keep in mind you're not only buying a Mini, but entering into the Mini lifestyle: rallies, clubs, people waving when you drive by - she even turns the heads of other Mini drivers when they pass by

Specifics: This Mini has all 4 of the Option Packages made in '06, plus backup sensors.

Package 1: Multifunction Steering Wheel with Cruise Control, Chrome Line Interior, Center Arm Rest, On-Board Computer, Harmon/Kardon Sound System, Automatic A/C

Package 2: Dynamic Stability Control, Fog Lamps, Xenon Headlights, 17†Alloy Wheels, Performance Runflat Tires, Bonnet Stripes

Package 3: Heated Washer Jets, Mirrors and Front Seats

Package 4: Auto dimming Rearview Mirror, Rain Sensor/Auto Headlights, Universal Garage Door Opener​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. N2MINI

N2MINI MINI of the Month

Dec 4, 2009
    Sign Maker
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Guessing this is being sold by the Future Classic used car lot, or either that is where it was bought from.. and wrote up by not the original owner, as it is not a Turbo car it is Supercharged and it's a 4cyl not a 6 cyl.. If it does have those items it is truly rare as you mentioned..

3. Savvy

Savvy Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Apr 16, 2010
    Mechanical Engineer/DA Civilian
    DE
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 0 / -0
    And I'm not so sure I'd call the automatic slushbox "Very RARE." Very expensive to replace once it dies.... yes. Rare, not so much.