2006 Mini Cooper S JCW GP #1168 for sale $23K or Best Offer

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by Jmkeller, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Jmkeller

Jmkeller New Member

Oct 25, 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As most of you know, this is one of 450 of these cars in the US and #1168 of the 2000 that were ever made. 2006 and 2012 are the only years that Mini has made the GP, which is the fastest edition of the Mini ever made. I'm sorry to sell this car, but must since it does not have a backseat and I need room for babies, it must go. I'm looking to find a good home for it. Please only inquire if serious. Will take $23K or best offer. Phone can be reached at six one two three five six 2823 otherwise message is fine. See below for more specs and pictures. I did not have a chance to clean or wash the car yet with the recent cold snap in MN, but will post new pictures when I have the chance. Please feel free to ask any questions

Inline-4 / 1.6 liter Supercharged Engine
    218 hp / 180 ft-lbs of torque
    6 Speed Manual Transmission
    18″ wheels / Lightweight body
    Metallic Gray Paint -- exclusive to 2000 GP edition MINI's only!
    Spoiler
    Leather racing seats
    CD Changer with Harmon Kardon sound system
    Excellent traction control
    Union Jack on the Top with Sir John Cooper Signature
    67,500 miles
    Heated Seats Option
    MP3 Hook-up
    Always maintained at Dealer with regular scheduled Services and Oil changes.
    I purchased this car from the local Motorwerks BMW dealership in November 2011 where the car had been maintained by the original owner.
    Has hairline scratch on passenger side door.
    Overall the car is in good condition and runs super fast!

I'm not interested in shipping the car. You're going to want to motor if you are out of the state of MN!

Attached Files:

2. Jmkeller

Jmkeller New Member

Oct 25, 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Additional photos

GP specific photos

Attached Files: