2007 MINI Cooper S Hardtop - Astro Black with Redwood Red Leather - Mint

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by JLLG, Dec 12, 2011.

1. JLLG

JLLG New Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Model: MINI Cooper S
    Year: 2007
    Mileage: 24700
    Exterior Color: Astro Black
    Roof Color: Astro Black
    Interior Color: Redwood Red (orange)
    Transmission: Automatic with paddle shifters
    Wheels: OEM 17" web spoke
    Packages:
    • Premium
    • Cold Weather
    • Sport
    • Convenience
    • Audio (lifetime Sirius Subscription)
    Options:
    • Chrome line ext/int
    • Chrome mirror caps
    • White Turn Signals
    • Rear Fog
    • Anthracite Headliner
    • Redwood Red Lounge Leather
    o Very unique, have
    • Navigation (MINI OEM in the speedometer)
    • Piano Black
    • Factory Alarm
    • iPod Connector
    • Blackberry Pearl Cradle (others available from MINI)
    • Glove box organizer
    Add-ons:
    • 25% Window tint on sides and rear windows
    • 5% limo tint on the sunroof
    • Paint protection film on the following:
    o Headlights and Fog lamps ($99 orig cost)
    o Front hood and bumper ($795 orig cost)
    o Luggage Area ($99 orig cost)
    o Rocker panels ($295 orig cost)
    • MINI Rear Seat Protector ($240 orig cost)
    • MINI Roof Rack Base ($235 orig cost)
    • MINI SunShield ($47.50 orig cost)

I custom ordered this MINI and I am the original owner. I took delivery on October 26, 2007. Due to becoming a father in early 2010, our vehicle needs have changed. I am still making payments on this and I do not want two car payments, so this one has to go. I am greatly saddened because this car is just plain fun to own and drive. The go kart like handling and turbo charged engine is intoxicating, you will look for curves on purpose. If that is not enough to make one smile, then the 30 MPG will, especially with rising gas prices. I ordered this MINI to be just about as luxurious as one can get, it has leather, heated seats, navigation, integrated iPod connection, dual HID headlights and keyless entry and ignition to name a few. The chrome and astro black exterior along with the orange leather, chrome, piano black interior makes for a very classy look.
    Soon after purchasing, I was able to start working from a home office, so my driving needs greatly diminished, hence the low miles. The vehicle is driven year round and I used snow tires and rims in the winter months. I took meticulous care, always hand washing (even in the winter) and using professional quality car care products from Griot’s garage. Additionally the leather received a yearly application of Leatherique leather care to keep it nice and supple. All maintenance has been performed by the local dealer, Motor City MINI. Besides having the battery changed, this vehicle has had zero problems.
    Between Kelly Blue Book and NADA, there is a value range between $22,500 and $24,500. However, these prices are not taking into consideration several items, including the paint protection film, roof rack, seat protector, tint and the iPod connector to name a few. So given all this, I am asking $19,500 for the entire package. I am happy to answer any questions and thank you for reading.

2. Mr. Jim

Mr. Jim Mudshark
    Lifetime Supporter

May 22, 2010
    North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +1,221 / 0 / -0
    :useless

:biggrin5:

3. maacodale

maacodale Club Coordinator

May 7, 2009
    Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting Center owne
    Poquoson, VA
    Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    Agreed! Pics would help! Redwood interior is my all time favorite. And with it being an automatic, it's right up my daughter's alley! I see a third MINI in the near future. Never know, might be this one...

4. JLLG

JLLG New Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi All, I have sold my MINI as of 2 weeks ago. Sorry to those looking for pics, I spent some time trying to figure out how to post them but the website wouldn't let me and I gave up trying. I do have an OEM roof rack, OEM rear seat protector and a set of winter wheels and tires to sell though. Any hints to get pictures to post? I was thinking it was because my post count was so low?

5. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Nope, post count has nothing to do with it.

I wrote a few How To's on how to post images.

If none of those fit the bill let me know how you are trying to add the images and I'll be happy to write a How To for you.