3rd Annual Merry MINI's On The Mountain

Discussion in 'Merry MINIs on the Mountain (November 13-15, 2009)' started by Nathan, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Each Fall the Arkansas MINI Owners Klub (AMOK!) hosts the region’s biggest MINI event in the beautiful Ozark Mountains. Now in its third year, the Merry MINIs on the Mountain event draws MINIs from all over the U.S. to experience the awesome fall scenery and wonderful curvy roads of the region. This year is shaping up to be the best yet with expanded drives and more activities! We have mapped out two distinct drives that offer participants a variety of activities suited to their tastes.

For more details please see Merry MINIs On The Mountain

2. Volley555

Volley555 New Member

May 7, 2009
    Burleson/Arlington Texas
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am coming from TX! I hope this is a fun event!

3. MC40

MC40 New Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We're from Texas too (Tyler). See ya there!

4. MC40

MC40 New Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We had a great time at this event. The roads were fantastic, a lot of fun to drive and of course, very twisty! The Lodge at Mt. Magazine is awesome, guestrooms are large and each comes with a million dollar view. The 60's theme costume party was fun. We met a lot of cool mini owners. Many thanks to the folks in the Arkansas Mini Owners Klub for putting together such a well managed event. Rumor has it that next year the entire lodge is booked for a late October weekend when the Fall colors will peak. We are definitely going to do this again.

5. Volley555

Volley555 New Member

May 7, 2009
    Burleson/Arlington Texas
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I also had a wonderful time. We had 33 MINI's representing 7 different states! We also raised over $2,000 for Camp Aldersgate!!!!!

Lodge - Great views and helpful staff!
    AMOK - Outstanding group of MINI owners!!!

I am ready for next year!!!!
    Oct 22-24 2010 start planning your trip now!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Tick

Tick New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    We had a great time too, this is the best event we've been to. We just made our reservations for 2010!

Thanks AMOK for a fun time!