5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own A MINI At Least Once In Their Lifetime

Discussion in 'MINIs in Other Media' started by Nathan, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Besides Charlize Theron making the MINI even more attractive, the little go getter from the British car maker has so much to offer in a small, yet profitable premium segment. Often pundits say that when you buy MINI you either love it or hate it, and judging by its fairly conservative designs, that seems to be true.

While many have been obnoxiously pro or against, some solid facts about the MINI cars still remain. With the expansion of their product range, there have been several different models introduced in the last decade. For example, the MINI Cooper or MINI One add that unmistakable flavor of old, meshed with the new to create a special premium mini car.

Full article - 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own A MINI At Least Once In Their Lifetime

2. d0r33t0s

d0r33t0s New Member

Jan 10, 2015
    North Denver, CO
    Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    owned my Precious for 6 years and counting now, still love to just stop and look at it in the parking lot from time to time :)

3. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    Everyday I am glad I see my R53 in the garage waiting to go for a run.

4. Firebro17

Firebro17 Dazed, but not Confused
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Retired CAL FIRE Battalion Chief
    The Great Irrigated Desert of Central CA
    Ratings:
    +3,328 / 0 / -0
    I drove mine (to dinner tonight) for the first time in a couple of weeks. I had some of my favorite music playing and enjoyed every minute behind the wheel. I wished I'd had further to go...

I guess I most closely relate to this as my reason for boasting ownership.

Attached Files: