AMVIV9 Early Bird Registration Ends Soon

Discussion in 'AMVIV9 (June 14 – 17, 2012) - Las Vegas, NV' started by SCMC Jules, May 4, 2012.

1. SCMC Jules

SCMC Jules New Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Las Vegas, NV
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    It's about that time! Early registration for AMVIV ends May 11. If you haven't signed up yet I encourage you to click on this link and sign up!

A MINI Vacation in Vegas » Attendee Registration

Check this out, the "Strip Cruise" this AMVIV will be run in our pajamas! Of course pajamas are optional* and you are encouraged to motor the runway in your own fashion!! Maybe you would rather rock a zombie outfit or some other rad costume, it's your run! I am told that our very own Agro might have some ORANGE pj's/tutu for this very motor, and as always some pre-motor hugs!

A MINI Vacation in Vegas » AMVIV9 Schedule

Jules was spotted "buttering up" security at Palace this week! Rumor has it she was posting 'wanted photos' of the Evil Twins at "5b" and schmoozing with Security. She's definitely up to something interesting! Like us on Facebook to follow her mayhem! Click this link if you still need to get your room!

A MINI Vacation in Vegas » Hotel Information

That is just a taste of the sweet goodness we have in store for you at this year's event! Soon we will be adding a section to our site that has "optional activities" for you to explore while on your MINI Vacation in Vegas!

Send me a note ([email protected]) if you are traveling in a group and want me to blast it! I love a good story.

* DISCLOSURE - Chris Tunison, when I say "optional" I mean you can wear regular clothing if you don't do pajamas!
    (For those of you that don't know Chris, he was the winner of the "COMMANDO" award for AMVIV8. Enough said.)