Anyone need a set of wheels? 2 Sets for Sale (Columbus and Mid-Ohio region)

Discussion in 'Mid-Ohio Motoring Classifieds' started by ImagoX, Jul 12, 2011.

1. ImagoX

ImagoX New Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    #1 ImagoX, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
    I have two sets I'd be interested in letting go. Both are for the 1st gen MINI and ran on my 2005 R52.

Set #1 - MINI 16" X-Lites. Definitely used with some light scrapes/curbing. These were my favorite wheels after the web-spokes in the OEM category. Definitely fine for use with All-Seasons or snow tires. Currently running Michelin All-Season rubber (195/55r16) with lots of tread life left - only ran one season. Run these rain or shine, summer or winter (I have).

Set #2 - Mini 17" S-lites. AKA "S-heavies", but some people feel these are the nicest-looking wheels for the 1st Gen. A bit more grungy than the X-lites above, but the rubber on the wheels is much nicer - Yokohama Performance rubber 205/45R17s... great for summer.

Will accept $200 for either set INCLUDING the already-mounted rubber - just mount and go! I'd expect you could get a full year if not more out of either set of rubber (unless you drive like a maniac) - it's like buying 2 tires and getting the other 2 plus the wheels for free! :)

Pick up only please - I really don't want to ship. If you're a MOM member and attend the monthly Tim Horton's event, I'd be happy to deliver.

Let me know if you're interested - [email protected]

2. ImagoX

ImagoX New Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    Xlites: SOLD

S-lites with Yoko rubber: STILL AVAILABL@ :)