Burger Tuning JB4

Discussion in 'MINI Classifieds Forum' started by Johntotah94, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Johntotah94

Johntotah94 New Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I love this thing and it is an excellent power add on along with being an excellent failsafe computer to protect against Overboost, AFR Rich/Lean, Meth flow, Low fuel pressure etc... Can make your gas indicator a boost gauge. Clear check engine lights, advanced logging, limit boost by gears... Awesome!E85/Meth support built in!Map0: Disable JB4 all togetherMap1: 4psi peak over stockMap2: 6psi peak over stockMap3: Progressive meth map (under development)Map4: Stock tuning with JB4 active for logging and in dash gaugesAll other maps: Under developmentThe reason I am possibly selling is because I may go into a project of running a Standalone ECU for the F56 or advanced tuning on the factory ECU. That being said, my JB4 is likely not needed. This will include:1) BURGER TUNING JB42) BMS DATA CABLE (To connect to computer and do logs)3) BMS OBD CABLE (To map switch on your dash, delete codes, modify settings and other functions) VERY COOL!4) FLEX FUEL WIRES (Extra sensor connection so JB4 can manipulate fuel trims)(FYI you can leave the flex fuel wires plugged in and run normal fuel, its just IN CASE you wanted to modify the values to run E85, you can. With this you now get extra functions on the JB4 application)To my understanding, it works with B38, B46, B48 motors. $550. EMAIL ME [email protected]

--------------

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Burger Tuning JB4

--------------