2nd Gen R56 Cooper S Bye-Bye to both MCS's

Discussion in '2nd Generation: 2007+ R55 through R61' started by MiniB10, May 8, 2012.

Tags:
  1. MiniB10

MiniB10 New Member

May 10, 2011
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Well at the start of this past weekend my wife and I both had 2010 Mini Cooper S's. Well with my wife being 8 months pregnant a the date closing in, we knew something needed to be done. The car seats we picked out do not fit in the back of the cars, so the journey began. On Saturday we traded my wife's black MCS in on a 2012 VW Passat. What a nice car for the price. All the room in the world for the family and all the things that go along with the new family.

Talking about it the entire day after picking up her car, I didn't want to get rid of my Pepper White MCS but something had to be done...so I journeyed over to Mini of Fort Myers and by the time I left...I drove off the lot with a 2012 Black Mini Countrymen S. Almost everythig in it that I wanted, the only thing missing was the Xenon headlights but no big deal. I actually have been wanting one for a while and just pulled the trigger finally. A lot of things planned but one thing at a time. The first mod is the Britax Cowmuflag car seat!!! :cornut:

2. jeffster06

jeffster06 Active Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Dallas, GA
    Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -0
    Well the title was depressing at first. But at least your staying a one MINI family. Congrats on the addition to family. :Thumbsup:

3. Rockridge

Rockridge Member

Oct 12, 2009
    Director of Software Development
    Southern NH
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Now you can't afford your new child....

4. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    How about a Cowmooflage set of stripes!

5. old81

old81 Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Used to work making computers run fast!
    Louisville, Colorado
    Ratings:
    +1,731 / 5 / -0
    Congratulations, nicely executed. :)

Countryman will serve you well with the baby and the wife is happy, score :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup:

Don

6. rum4

rum4 Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Aug 17, 2011
    SC
    Ratings:
    +1,478 / 0 / -0
    congrats on the upcoming new kid and the new cars

7. Little Wing

Little Wing New Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Tallahassee, FL
    Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    You read my mind!
    LOL!
    With 1 in college and another starting in the fall, new cars aren't on the menu here.
    Good on you for getting it while you can.
    Congratulations on all the changes in your life.
    May they all bring you joy!

I'm so glad you have at least one MINI in the family. :Thumbsup:

8. MiniB10

MiniB10 New Member

May 10, 2011
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for all the well wishes...No I will be holding onto this one for a while. I actually didn't even want to get rid of the R56 but it was needed. I really love my CMS and waiting till I get a day with sun so I can get shine it up and take pictures of it. I had the scuttles, mirror caps and brake ducts painted Spice Orange and looks awesome but with the daily rain here in Florida it has kept me from getting some good pictures.