Columbus Food Truck Festival

Discussion in 'Mid-Ohio Motoring' started by Ronbo, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Ronbo

Ronbo New Member

Feb 10, 2013
    New Albany, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    After hanging out with the MOM crew for a short while, I have come to the conclusion that the only thing you appreciate more than your MINI's is FOOD.

So, with that said I'm planning on going to the Columbus Food Truck Festival this Saturday (8/17) after doughnuts, at The Commons in downtown Columbus for lunch.

I'm going down with a group and would like to extend an invitation to those members that aren't going to be at Mid-Ohio watching the races. Time TBD.

I went last year and the food was great…and the people watching even better! I'll let everyone know what time as soon as I can. If you PM me, I will send you my cell phone number so we can text.

Hope you can make it!

Ron

2. mergemini

mergemini New Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Creative Director
    Latest stop, Columbus, OH
    Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    That sounds fun! There is also this going on, http://www.columbusbeerfest.com/, which will also be fun.

Can't make breakfast as my son has a football game in the morning, but I may try to make it down later!

3. Ronbo

Ronbo New Member

Feb 10, 2013
    New Albany, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    I wonder if I can do both???

4. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Interesting, I went 2 years ago but by the person I was with at the time was late in picking me up, as usual, then would not listen to me when I said go down 3rd and not High St, so it took almost an hour to get there from the Short North, yeah, traffic was that bad. By the time we arrived most all the trucks had sold out and our relationship was about out too.

Might try again this year.