COOPER VINEYARD MINI Event 2010

Discussion in 'Cooper Vineyard MINI Cooper Event (July 17th, 2010' started by maacodale, Jun 22, 2010.

1. maacodale

maacodale Club Coordinator

May 7, 2009
    Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting Center owne
    Poquoson, VA
    Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    The 7th annual Cooper Vineyard MINI Cooper event is scheduled for July 17th, 2010. The Vineyard is located just west of Richmond, VA. Once again, Hampton Roads club MINI will host a scenic spirited drive over to the vineyard. There will be wine tastings from Cooper as well as other wineries. Food will also be available for purchase. Don't miss the biggest gathering of MINI's in Virginia. Last year there were over 150 MINI's in attendance.

For more info on the drive over click HR MINI"s link: Hampton Roads Club Mini - It's OFFICIAL!!! 7th Annual Cooper Vineyards MINI event July 17, 2010!!!!!

and for more info on the Cooper Vineyard click here: Cooper Vineyards Ordering

Don't miss it!!!!

2. maacodale

May 7, 2009
    Poquoson, VA
    Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    Latest Developments!!!!!!!

Animal Connections will be at the Vineyard with some rescue animals. It would be great for some of them to find new homes with some great MINI owners. But if you're unable to take a new companion home, they're also asking for donations both monetarily and in supplies. If you can, whether you're going on our drive or just going straight to the Vineyard, please brings a can of dog food or two. More if you can. They've added our event to their webpage, so lets show them how much we love our four legged friends! Let's load them up with food and supplies! I'll post a list of their exact needs tomorrow. Here's their website:Animal Connections

Lets show them how much the MINI community loves our 4 legged friends!!!!!!

3. maacodale

May 7, 2009
    Poquoson, VA
    Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    Here's an email I got from Karin at Animal Connections today with a list of some of their needs.

Thanks so much for offering to help our doggies. I was delighted to get your message and look forward to meeting you on Saturday. I got a call this morning from our rescue/transport person that one of the cuties coming on Friday just had seven unexpected puppies. That means we can certainly use good quality puppy food (dry and some cans) for mom and later for the puppies.You can see Sadie (the mom) at Animal Connections
    Also, we're running short on small dog collars and harnesses (for 10-20 lbs. dogs). Really, we are grateful for anything that people would like to contribute to our dogs.

You can reach me anytime on my cell at 434-242-9925. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather and wish you a great ride to Cooper Vineyards.

Best wishes,
    Karin

If you're planning on going to the Vineyard, either directly or on our run over to the vineyard from Bruster's Ice Cream, please bring at least a can or two of dog food. It'll go to a good cause and makes us look even better!

4. Steve

Steve Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Apr 23, 2009
    Maryland, USA
    Ratings:
    +3,166 / 0 / -0
    Looks like a fun event. Tempting.....

5. maacodale

May 7, 2009
    Poquoson, VA
    Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    It's a blast! Besides the fact there'll be a ton of MINI/Mini's there are always some great food vendors and a good jazz band. Even if you don't like jazz, theses guys rock! (Well, you know...)

And the $15 advance tickets/ $20 day of the event tickets get you a commemorative shirt as well as a neat MINI etched glass for the wine tasting. There were also two other vineyards last year with samples of their wines as well.

All in all, it's a great time to sample some fantastic wines, enjoy a nice jazz band with an awesome singer and make some new friends as well as renew some old friendships. Oh, and there'll be lots of MINI's both old and new to admire and get some new ideas from. If you have a bit of spare time, it's well worth the trip.

Also, HR MINI does our annual "spirited" drive over to the vineyard through some nice twisty back roads.