Countryman Owners Gathering!

Discussion in 'Countryman Owners Gathering (July 18 - 22, 2013) F' started by kconner5, Feb 10, 2013.

1. kconner5

kconner5 New Member

May 23, 2011
    Works at MINI of Fairfield County
    New Canaan, CT - High Point, NC (College, High Poi
    Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    Hi Countryfolk!

This summer I am hosting an event for Countryman owners through the Countryman Owners Group on Facebook. Even if you don't have a R60, are not apart of the group, never heard about it, or even not on Facebook you are welcome to come! The more the merrier! We already have a few participants without Countrymen, so come and join! :ihih:

The plan:

July 18 - 21, 2013

We will be staying at the Fontana Village Resort on the very west end of North Carolina (Dragon Country!) The dates of the event are from Thursday night (July 18) to Saturday night (July 21). Also, we have reserved plenty of rooms at a much reduced rate - Thursday and Friday night is going to be $99 and Saturday night will be $115. All you have to do is call the resort (800-849-2258) before April 18th to reserve your room with a $99 deposit. Make sure you mention the code "COTD" for the special pricing

This is going to be a family friendly and laid back event. The plan is to drive the AMAZING roads in the area, have a good time, and relax.

Hope you can make it! And if you have any further questions feel free to PM me anytime.

Also, if you're on FB head on over to our group and join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/CountrymanOwnersGroup/

2. Black n Blue

Black n Blue New Member

May 2, 2012
    Project Manager in Tradeshow Marketing
    Auburn, GA
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I like it! Any excuse to drive the dragon is good excuse! Will try to squeeze it in.

3. kconner5

kconner5 New Member

May 23, 2011
    Works at MINI of Fairfield County
    New Canaan, CT - High Point, NC (College, High Poi
    Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    That would be great if you could!

Kyle

4. travellering

travellering New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Mine's a Traveller, not a Countryman, but I might crash the party anyway...

5. CamtheWookie

CamtheWookie New Member

May 17, 2009
    Huntersville, NC
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    I was going to try and make this happen but I don't think I'll have my JCW in time. Even if I did, it would probably still be in the break-in period. Maybe next time? Will there be a next time?