DDMworks Race Intake System (R56 Cooper S) MOTD Delivery only!

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by Fastlane, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Fastlane

Fastlane Member

May 4, 2009
    Teacher
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    #1 Fastlane, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
    FOR SALE - DDMworks Race Intake System (RIS) for R56 CooperS

This system consists of two main components:

1. The Pressurized Filter Box. This includes the steel box assembly, K&N filter, and elbow assembly. This replaces the top section of your stock filter box and filter element. This part can be used alone or along with the next part...

2. Ram Air Scoop. This steel assembly attaches to the underside of your bonnet and utilizes the existing bonnet scoop to direct cold air straight into the filter box.

I purchased this system used from a local MINI club member and had it on my car for a few months. I'm not sure how long he had used it, but one or two Indiana winters had taken its toll on the powder coat finish and it was looking a big haggered. I recently removed it in order to give it a facelift (cleaning, spot sanding, removing all gaskets, recoating with textured black finish, reattaching all gaskets/seals, and replacing some of the stainless steel hardware).

After removing it from my car and doing all this work to it, I've decided not to reinstall it, but rather sell it. It looks nearly new and REALLY sounds great. The diverter valve sound (BOV) is very clear as is the sound of the turbo spooling up. I experienced a clear improvement in throttle response.

The filter has just been cleaned and is ready to be oiled when you install.

I will also include a K&N cleaning/oiling kit that probably has two or more recharge uses left in it. I have only used it once to clean and re-oil the filter when I first got the system.

This system (not including the cleaning/oiling kit) sells new for $448 plus shipping (look at DDMWorks Performance Products). I believe the filter cleaning kit was $20.

I would like to get $200 Firm. this is a great deal considering the cost of a new system.

I can bring it with me to MOTD and meet you for delivery. : )

Please PM with questions or interest. Thanks for looking!

IMAG0535.jpg IMAG0536.jpg IMAG0537.jpg IMAG0538.jpg IMAG0539.jpg

2. adambilyeu

adambilyeu New Member

May 16, 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm interested in your R56 intake system. Let's work something out.
    thanks Adam