DT News!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Messages' started by Detroit Tuned, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Detroit Tuned

Detroit Tuned Well-Known Member
    Motoring Alliance Founding Sponsor

May 5, 2009
    evertyhing
    Metro Detroit
    Ratings:
    +319 / 0 / -0
    Boy is it HOT! The dog days of summer are certainly here with a vengeance. It’s time to get out and enjoy your MINI. Whether it’s a local event or the MTTS, we need to kick up our wheels and enjoy the sunshine. I will be out of the shop from August 7 through August 14 partaking in the MTTS event from Chicago to Denver. My new staff member, Laura, will be available to take web, e-mail or phone orders, answer or record questions that I will answer and set up future service appointments. Don’t forget, you can listen to our Pod cast on White Roof Radio (WRR) every Thursday night and special MTTS updates as we cross the country. Discuss and learn new and interesting info about the MINI.

Special Note: the engine mounts are available again, the TSW ’05 – ’06. They should start shipping when we get home from MTTS, so pre-order soon.
    As we go through the Midwest with MTTS, I look forward to meeting all of you and spending some time exchanging ideas, sharing information and having a drink or two or three or . . . .

Visit our website and see what’s happening!

Chad