Engine Drivetrain 2nd Gen S Exhaust for '11 MCS?

Discussion in 'Tuning and Performance' started by BoCRon, Apr 2, 2011.

Tags:
  1. BoCRon

BoCRon Active Member

Mar 27, 2011
    Milton, GA USA
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I just got my '11 MCS about 2 weeks ago. I've only managed to put about 250 miles on it so far :mad:.
    Anyway, on my '06, El Kabong, I always wanted to upgrade the exhaust but kept putting it off. This time I've decided to do it and enjoy it! I have an NM Engineering exhaust and was planning on having it installed next week when I get the driving lights installed.
    Is there any reason I should wait? It's really hard for me to get the time to take my car to have anything done, so I was trying to be efficient, but want to see if I'm jumping the gun.

Annette

2. Crashton

Crashton Club Coordinator

Jun 4, 2009
    Retired old fart
    Hooterville Ohio USA
    Ratings:
    +11,662 / 2 / -0
    Hello Annette,

I always loved your El Kabong & felt really bad that you lost him. No reason I can see to wait to install that exhaust. From what I have seen MN makes some very nice parts. You are smart to use high quality parts.

Welcome to M/A!

3. CHKMINI

CHKMINI Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 1, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,863 / 0 / -1
    I agree with Chuck...put it on now and enjoy the motoring...then bring it down to MOTD so that we can approve it :devil:

4. BoCRon

BoCRon Active Member

Mar 27, 2011
    Milton, GA USA
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I DO love this place! Knowledgeable enablers :D.
    I will absolutely be at the Dragon this year, but not at Fontana. We have a friend who has a cabin at Nantahala, so we'll be staying there.
    I'll be sad to not have El Kabong, but am planning on enjoying it with Mozart this time around.
    Annette

5. Crashton

Crashton Club Coordinator

Jun 4, 2009
    Retired old fart
    Hooterville Ohio USA
    Ratings:
    +11,662 / 2 / -0
    I'm sure you, Mozart & that NM exhaust will make beautiful music together... :)