Facelift Xenon trade to Pre-Facelift feeler

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by Professor, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Professor

Professor New Member

May 4, 2009
    BMW / MINI tech
    Kentucky
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    I am considering trading my facelift headlights back to the pre-facelift lights. Mine are in great condition with not a lot of chips from road debris. I would ask that the traded set be in the same condition.

Any interest?

2. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    I have a set that have been joey-modded. I actually cut the housings apart to avoid stressing and fatiguing the lens. The lights themselves were BRAND-NEW when i cut them open, and have less then 2k miles on them to this point. PM and we can talk further.

3. kenregen

kenregen New Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I sent you an email.
    A reply would be nice.....

4. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    I doubt a sarcastic and generally rude tone will win him over in your favor...lol

5. kenregen

kenregen New Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lights

You are probably right, but nothing pisses me off more, than someone that wants to sell something, and you are willing to buy it and they don't even have the courtesy to reply to your emails. Even if it is sold, at least say hey sold, or hey F___ off. At least you know where you stand.
    Finally, if they say oh, I was on vacation or went away, then why the He__
    did they list it if they knew they would not be around to sell it. Wait until you return so you can give item your attention. I guess I am just to practical and courteous because I always answer emails and try my best never to waist peoples time.

6. Professor

Professor New Member

May 4, 2009
    BMW / MINI tech
    Kentucky
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    Never saw an email from you, way to put on good show though.

7. kenregen

kenregen New Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lights

I emailed you and said I may be interested because I have a pair of pre facelift lights, but I wanted to know how involved they would be to install. the pre facelift are plug and play, but the newer ones are not. That is what I emailed you about. I don't know why you did not receive it....
    Ken

8. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    If you already have Xenons but pre-face lift, then they are a plug-n-play solution.

9. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    If I may...

If you used the email through the site there is a possibility it did not go through. When you send an email to someone through the site in order to keep things somewhat anonymous it is relayed from a motoringalliance.com address. In doing so some of anti spam software out these see's the relay as a potential bad thing and never lets it get to where it wants to go.

10. Professor

Professor New Member

May 4, 2009
    BMW / MINI tech
    Kentucky
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    Either way this thread is no longer needed. Thank you :)