Feeler For Sale Megan Racing Header and Zoomers Cat back

Discussion in '1st Generation Parts For Sale' started by ChrisMCS04, Aug 14, 2014.

1. ChrisMCS04

ChrisMCS04 New Member

May 12, 2009
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone!

I have a Megan Racing header that will be coming off for a twincharged build happening soon. This has only been on the car for a year and only has about 9,000 miles on it.

Looking for $160 shipped for this.

Also, Zoomers Cat Back exhaust system. Also only been on the car for a year and about 9,000 miles. This has a single resonator and no mufflers in the rear.

Looking for $650 shipped for this.

The exhaust sounds stellar and is not too bad unless cruising above 65/70mph. If you put this cat back on the factory header it would be no problem cruising at any speed. The open header really raises the volume.

Only selling because with the twincharged system I have no use for the header and I am contemplating deleting the battery box and going straight back.

Let me know any interest.

2. RLM

RLM New Member

Feb 28, 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Let me know if you do decide to sell the header. I'm very interested. Where are you located?

3. ChrisMCS04

ChrisMCS04 New Member

May 12, 2009
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    RLM,

It will be for sale. Just trying to plot out the logistics of the tear down. Just have a few more parts to accumulate.

Also, want to add. I would probably take $750 shipped for the pair.

I am in NW Ohio.

Thanks.