FES Looking for R57 help...

Discussion in 'Sponsor Messages' started by Dr Obnxs, Dec 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Dr Obnxs

Dr Obnxs New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    A Man of Wit and Charm! (Just ask my wife!)
    Woodside, CA, up in the hills and trees.
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi R57 owners! FES is looking to finish two products and we're looking for a little help.

1) InvisiLens for R57 Cabrios. Richard Woo has got the tachometer all done, and is well on the way for finishing the central speedo, but needs some dimensions for the Openometer!
    • The lucky helper will get a tach and openometer InvisiLens for helping out.
    • The lucky helper will have to take apart the gauge cluster to help get dimensions for the Openometer InvisiLens.
    • The lucky helper will have to take some photos for the installation documentation.
    2) Top Commander for R57. The Top Commander for R52 is finished and has had great reception. We think we have all the timing for a module for the R57, but don't have one of these cars to finish testing and installation.
    • The lucky helper will get a Top Commander for R57 for helping out.
    • The lucky helper will have to test the Top Commander and give feedback. If the timing and logic aren't right, we'll send out a unit to test again.
    • The lucky helper will have to take some good photos for use in the installation documentation.
    • The lucky helper will get an acknowledgment in the installation manual for helping out.
    I'm in the SF bay area, being close by would be nice but isn't required. If you're serious about helping out on one or both of these, please e-mail me at [email protected]. first come, first served. Please think hard about your willingness to help out. If you don't want to do all the stuff, it just makes the product release take longer and wastes all our time.

Thanks for looking!

Matt