FS : 05 Mini Cooper S - 50k miles

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by PredMini, Aug 27, 2010.

1. PredMini

PredMini New Member

Aug 27, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Mini_002.jpg

$14,500 for all.

FULL Dealer MAINTENANCE till 100k or 08/18/2011 - That oil changes, brake pads, scheduled services.

We've had a lot of fun putting her together, but it's time to move on to a bigger car. Pepper White and Black throughout. Factory Supercharged, Dinan Cold Air Intake, Fresh oil change, Automatic with steering wheel paddle shifters and shiftable automatic transmission, New Toyo Proxes 4 tires $600 mounted with less than 500 miles on them, OZ Racing 17" Crono HT rims - Over $1,000 from Tire Rack

Custom : Vinyl stripes that extend down the bumpers and to the glass, Black scoop, Black and white Union Jack sunroof graphic, Black powder coated driving lights and gas cap, Black beltline, Black headlight rings, Black door handles, Black gage trim rings. Also comes with 5 OEM 16" silver X-Lite rims with stock runflats with varying stages of wear. Any OEM bits that I still have are also included in the sale.

She is very well put together and we'll miss her.

No leans, title in hand. We re about an hour from Nashville or Huntsville.

Link to PhotoBucket Pics : [ame="http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z289/JSHibdon/2005%20Mini%20Cooper%20S/"]2005 Mini Cooper S pictures by JSHibdon - Photobucket[/ame]

Thanks for looking!
    Jeff

2. drabdub

drabdub Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Logistics Lead
    San Jose, CA
    Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    such a beautiful car. i wish i had the money