FS: 2003 MCS, 56k miles

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by claancy, Jun 26, 2012.

Tags:
  1. claancy

claancy New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    #1 claancy, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    I'm selling my 2003 Cooper S with only 56,xxx miles and a clean CarFax. It's Electric Blue with a black roof & Lapis Blue leather interior. Options indluce: premium package (dual-pane sunroof, automatic A/C, multi-function steering wheel and onboard computer) and cold-weather package (heated seats & mirrors), DSC, front fog lights, and rubber floor mats. The car currently has 17" S-lites with Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval summer tires with ~6/32" of tread remaining and I'm also including a set of 15" TireRack steelies with General Altimax Arctic snow tires & MINI center caps.

There are a few modifications - 17% pulley, PowerFlex urethane upper and lower engine mount inserts, B&M short-throw shifter, "one-ball" exhaust and the JCW shift light. Also, with the exception of the radio, the dash & gauge illumination lights have been replaced with blue LEDs.

The car is in very good condition. There are some paint chips and scratches and three of the wheels have some curb rash. There is some wear on the driver's seat bolsters and a tear in the rear sunroof shade. The winter wheels have some surface rust and some of the paint is peeling.

Over the past couple months I've performed a good amount of maintenance to get the MINI ready to be sold. It has a new radiator fan (low-speed resistor failed), power steering fan (seized), crank sensor seal (oil leak), and oil cooler seals (another oil leak). It also has new spark plugs (NGK BKR7EQUP JCW-spec), serpentine belt, oil filter, oil and brake fluid.

I'm asking $11,500 or best offer. The MINI is located in Cleveland, OH and I'm willing to meet a serious buyer within a reasonable distance.

Attached Files:

2. claancy

claancy New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    More photos...

Attached Files:

3. claancy

claancy New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Ratings: