FS: A set of Sparco Gara Wheels & R888s

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by GeorgeCo, Aug 21, 2012.

1. GeorgeCo

GeorgeCo Site Sponsor
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Male
    Motorer
    Mt. Airy, MD
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    For Sale: A new set of Sparco Gara Wheels. 17x7 inch, painted silver, they look great. They just don't fit my lowered car. :( Offset is 37 which is pretty aggressive.

[​IMG]

With a square shouldered track tire, I couldn't get them not to rub even with my modified fenders. (I was also trying to run a 215/45 tire which didn't help.) If you're running a 205/45 or smaller tire you should be OK or even a wider tire but more of a stock ride height. Either way, my loss is your gain. These sell for $143 each new. Only wear is from mounting up the tires and driving around the parking lot long enough and hard enough to realize I didn't want to make the additional fender modifications to make them work. $400 for the set of four wheels, tires not included. $500 with the tires. Can deliver within 90 minutes of Baltimore/Washington DC. Will ship at buyer's expense, but prefer not to.

Tires are Nate's old R888s. Older tires, but still pretty soft. 2 are in great condition, about half worn. The other two are fairly spent, but put them on the rear and you could get a couple of more track weekends out of them or a whole season of autocross (just hope it doesn't rain.) I'll sell the set of 4 tires alone for $150 or the two decent ones for $100 (same delivery/shipping terms as above.)

Paypal preferred. PM if you have questions. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. GeorgeCo

GeorgeCo Site Sponsor

Oct 29, 2009
    Male
    Motorer
    Mt. Airy, MD
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Bump. Still available. Now tires have been dismounted. $400 for the wheels. Make an offer for the tires.

3. GeorgeCo

GeorgeCo Site Sponsor

Oct 29, 2009
    Male
    Motorer
    Mt. Airy, MD
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Bump

Bump again. Tires are gone, but wheels still available.

4. GeorgeCo

GeorgeCo Site Sponsor

Oct 29, 2009
    Male
    Motorer
    Mt. Airy, MD
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0