Hello from CT

Discussion in 'Starting Line - New Member Introductions' started by Aeromax, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Aeromax

Aeromax New Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Graphic designer
    Trumbull, CT
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, hello from CT. Any members from this area?

So, I must say I didn't even know this site existed until about half an hour ago, when I opened the box of Hawk HPS pads, ss brake lines, and caliper bushings I got from Chad at DetroitTuned and saw the little Motoring Alliance business card.

So here I am, and I'm wondering what this Mini forum has that the rest don't? I guess I'll find out.

2. TT_Zop

TT_Zop Club Coordinator

May 26, 2009
    Machinist
    Flint,TX
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to MA. Great place to hang out for sure!

3. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Well...

Ok, I'm a bit biased but thats to be expected.

There are a host of features found on Motoring Alliance that are on other sites, but not all on one site like they are here.

This thread http://www.motoringalliance.com/forums/starting-line/708-many-features-motoring-alliance.html talks about the features.

This thread is why I built this place http://www.motoringalliance.com/forums/starting-line/242-welcome-motoring-alliance.html'

Welcome and please feel free to contact me any time with comments, suggestions or just to say hello...

4. putterfarm

putterfarm New Member

May 18, 2009
    Bum.
    Pittsfield, Pa.
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    No bull****

Aeromax, welcome to the friendliest, most helpful bunch of nuts ever gathered. Glad to have you on board :cornut:

5. goaljnky

goaljnky New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    LaLaLand, Left Coast, Overpopulated and Underfunde
    Ratings:
    +394 / 0 / -0
    You forgot to add that this is the only forum where I post. :D