2nd Gen R55 Clubman HELP-ClubVAN parts breakdown needed-euro guys?

Discussion in '2nd Generation: 2007+ R55 through R61' started by Motoring Magic, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Motoring Magic

Motoring Magic New Member
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor

Dec 13, 2009
    Motoring Magic Owner, Ventura County's ONLY MINI s
    Thousand Oaks, Vta cty, socal
    Ratings:
    +266 / 0 / -0
    as some may have noticed I was/am outraged by MINI passing on the commercial vehicle cost to the end buyers. We were planning on adding a CLUBVAN to the shop this year, and now I am trying to find out the part #s of the actual floor and trim pieces. These have been out in europe awhile, no? Realoem doesnt list a clubman of any type newerthan 2010-anyone?

2. rkw

rkw Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    San Francisco
    Ratings:
    +449 / 0 / -0
    It's still very new even in Europe. Out for no more than a month, and still getting rolled out across different European countries.

3. Motoring Magic

Motoring Magic New Member
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor

Dec 13, 2009
    Motoring Magic Owner, Ventura County's ONLY MINI s
    Thousand Oaks, Vta cty, socal
    Ratings:
    +266 / 0 / -0
    Really? After seeing the one they drug around the U.S. on a trailer last summer in MTTS, I somehow thought they were already in use over there. Thanks for the input, I am interested, obviously, In taking a base clubman or a used S or something and putting the flat floor in. The factory parts is the easy way, assuming it isn't too costly. I was thinking about ordering a car that was going to cost 1500 less the an current cooper clubman, not a stripped down decontented car for 3k more.

4. rkw

rkw Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    San Francisco
    Ratings:
    +449 / 0 / -0