Here are the Best Microfiber towels

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Dave.0, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    If you hand wash and dry your car do you get tired of your cheap Chinese towels not picking up all the water?

MIRCOFIBER MADNESS is what you need and you can get them from CarPro-US.

Microfiber Madness - www.CarPro-US.com

I have been testing 6 of the Crazy pile 16 x 16 for the past year and they are awesome and at least 4 times as thick as the ones from Sam's Auto-zone, Griots, Pep-boys or Autogeek's high end "Cobra" MF towels. If you wax and wipe off you wax with cheap MF towels they will scratch the finish you just polished and waxed. These towels are so soft you will use all you old MF towels rim cleaning since they will feel like steel wool. :lol:

I also have (1) 16 x 16 glass cleaning towel called a Cloudbuster. This is a great towel that leaves you glass very clean without streaks.

I recently picked up 2 Wave Rider 40 x 20 waffle drying towls and I am simply amazed at how much water they grab and hold and do not streak. They do not leave little water trails behind when you are drying. This towels just suck up water and hold it.

I buy and test things myself before I recommed anything to otheir but don't just take it from me read the reviews on these towels and maybe just buy one and give them a try.

They have been voted #1 in Europe for years and here is your change to see what you have been missing for years.

2. Stefanie

Stefanie Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Staff Microbiologist/hematologist at UC Davis
    Sacramento, CA
    Ratings:
    +804 / 0 / -0
    I'm almost tempted to buy some 16x16 Crazy Piles just 'cause "snuggle towel" is listed under "target applications"...

3. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    I wish they made a Crazy Pile bath towel, pillow cases and blankets.

FYI ~ unlike on their Microfiber towels these to not leave LINT at all.

4. Stefanie

Stefanie Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Staff Microbiologist/hematologist at UC Davis
    Sacramento, CA
    Ratings:
    +804 / 0 / -0
    Been looking for some good microfiber towels so I may give these a try...thanks!

5. Firebro17

Firebro17 Dazed, but not Confused
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Retired CAL FIRE Battalion Chief
    The Great Irrigated Desert of Central CA
    Ratings:
    +3,328 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the tip! :Thumbsup: