IMBMParts update.

Discussion in 'Starting Line - New Member Introductions' started by imbmparts, Oct 19, 2012.

1. imbmparts

imbmparts New Member

Jun 17, 2011
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Hello all!

This is Danny at IMBMParts.com. Although we've been a member of this fantastic resource of a site for over a year, we haven't been quite as active as we would like. We'd like to change that and be able to give you very competitive pricing on 100% OEM MINI parts needed to keep your baby up and running for many more years to come. I know this is the wrong forum for sponsors but I wanted to introduce myself and hear back from you all.

I'm Danny and I drive a 2004 Pepper white/Panther black MINI Cooper S with a few modifications, including a JVC stereo, 15% supercharger reduction pulley, JCW 2 piece wheels and JCW ECU tune.

Here's a picture of my sweet little MINI:

DannysMINI.jpg

Be sure to 'like' IMBMParts.com on facebook and keep an eye out on the IMBMParts.com website for blog posts as well as parts specials regarding your favorite BMW and MINI vehicles.

If you need anything, feel free to email me at [email protected]. We drive what we sell! Thanks for looking!

2. Jason Montague

Jason Montague New Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Jan 5, 2010
    Physician Assitant (retired)
    Sherman,Tx
    Ratings:
    +1,588 / 0 / -0
    :cornut: Beautiful R53! Welcome to MA:Thumbsup:

Jason

3. 05r50

05r50 Well-Known Member