Pre Migration Is it me or does the Wheel Rack Look More Like a Car Gallery ?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by GrAy RaVeN, Jul 2, 2009.

1. GrAy RaVeN

GrAy RaVeN New Member

Seems to me the intial photo at the top of the page when entering your rims, it should just be a close up of just the wheel, and not a frontal shot of the MINI the rims are mounted on. Sorta defeats the purpose of scanning rims and a tedious task to click onto each and every MINI to see what rims they are sporting........

Presently when Browsing Wheel Finder, all you are doing is Browsing MINI's......Although the MINI's look great, makes it quite difficult to scan through to see interesting/potential rims......:confused5:

2. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    I don't disagree with you one bit. Ideally it should lead off with an image of the wheel. However people want to show off their cars so this is the result. It's still a useful tool but could be better.

There will be Garage type spaces available soon for all to show off their cars.

3. Batrugger

Batrugger New Member

May 13, 2009
    Soldier
    Hesperia, Ca.
    Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    I would have to disagree. I think the one of the most important things when selecting a wheel is going to be how it looks on the car. If you look at the picture and like how the wheels look, then you can click for more detail. I do think that people should label their car with the name of the rims and not the name of the car or user name as it would make it easier to find a particular setup

4. Tüls

Tüls New Member

Apr 3, 2009
    The sky
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I see what Gray is saying. The thumbnails are small. You know there's going to be a pick of the wheel on the car, but you really need to see the wheel first. If you like the wheel you are going to click to see what it looks like on the car. For me I can even see some of the wheels in the thumbnails.