JCW exhaust w/ deleted resonator 350obo!!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by Roosey, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Roosey

Roosey New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    sheet metal fab
    Hampton Virginia
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    im selling my jcw exhaust off of my (obviously) jcw not sure what year its for. my car is an 04 and all the hangers on the muffler go straight back to the rear just to give an idea of if itll fit your car.
    just picked up a borla race exhaust for a great price and the main squeeze wants me to reimburse the savings account so this must go.
    the exhaust sounds great!! i just wanted something louder. hense why i deleted the resonator on this jcw catback, id say its as loud as a milltek. after a minute of warming up its a deep tone that burbles like crazy. i will include the stock jcw resonator, i made sure to keep it in case i ever wanted to sell this. if you want a quieter tone a muffler shop will charge around 40 bucks to replace the straight pipe with the old resonator.

once again this exhaust is awesome and sounds great. i would keep it all day long but i love LOUD and i couldnt pass up the deal on the borla. the jcw has about 45k miles on it and tips shine like new!!

text me at 814-323-6142 im located in erie pa. local pick up only please...i really dont want to go through shipping it.

2. Firebro17

Firebro17 Dazed, but not Confused
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Retired CAL FIRE Battalion Chief
    The Great Irrigated Desert of Central CA
    Ratings:
    +3,328 / 0 / -0
    What a great deal on this JCW exhaust. I have done the same thing on my car and love it! Someone will land a great deal here if they bite...

3. ScottinBend

ScottinBend Space Cowboy
    Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Bend, OR USA
    Ratings:
    +2,678 / 1 / -0
    Too far away.........:frown5:

4. Roosey

Roosey New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    sheet metal fab
    Hampton Virginia
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    traded in the mini on another r53!! so its now gone! but i have a borla ill sell anyone if theyre interested. the new r53 has a custom exhaust on it :Thumbsup:

5. Crashton

Crashton Club Coordinator

Jun 4, 2009
    Retired old fart
    Hooterville Ohio USA
    Ratings:
    +11,662 / 2 / -0
    Good luck with your new R53.:Thumbsup: I can not believe no one wanted that sweet exhaust. :confused5:

6. cooperjet

cooperjet Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Pensacola, FL
    Ratings:
    +197 / 0 / -0
    I would have liked it but the money went to wheels/tires. The Borla is even more tempting though! Not sure it would fit an 06 convertible though.

7. Roosey

Roosey New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    sheet metal fab
    Hampton Virginia
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    thanks!! i love my new r53!

i know the hangers on the borla probably wont fit a newer mini because its for the 03's but it might be able to be modified? i have one person interested in the borla at the moment but if your interested let me know! i bought the exhaust off my buddy in Oklahoma and i think he just shipped it out yesterday so hopefully later this week ill have it!!

8. sarag

sarag New Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hey Roosey,
    Not sure if you got my PM but if you end up willing to ship I will pay for shipping and supplies. I have an 03 as well so there wouldn't be any fitment issues. Let me know. Thanks!