Minifini at the Dragon!!

Discussion in 'MINIs on the Dragon 11 (May 1 - 5, 2013) - TN / NC' started by MinifiniGirl, Mar 21, 2013.

1. MinifiniGirl

MinifiniGirl New Member
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor

Nov 13, 2012
    Customer Service
    2273 Williams Rd. Columbus, OH
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    We are so very excited to be coming down for another great year on the Dragon. We will be unveiling some new products that you will not want to miss so make sure to stop by our booth. Arm Rests will be available again starting at the Dragon! If you have had your eye on one and have been sad to see them out of stock please let us know and we will have one waiting for you at the Dragon.

Sport-Link, Club-Link, and Country-Link systems will be available at the Dragon by pre-order only. If you would like to pick one up or have it installed you will need to arrange this with us ahead of time. We are in the process of booking installs for the Dragon. Every year our install spots go quickly so if you would like to get your Sport-Link, Club-Link, Country-Link, or Arm Rest installed by us at the event please contact me as soon as possible. We have spots available Wednesday - Saturday but they are filling up quickly - so if you have a specific day and time that you want act fast!

Another new thing we are offering this year is a club/group discount program. If you and 4 friends all schedule an install we will take 10% off of the install price for each one!

If you are looking to pick up cup-links, scoop grills, or any of our other accessories it is best if you let us know ahead of time. Our stock can go fast so if you pre-order you'll be guaranteed to get what you are looking for.

You can e-mail me directly at [email protected].

2. MinifiniGirl

MinifiniGirl New Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Customer Service
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    We still have install slots available. Please reserve your install spot with us by this Friday so we have time to pack it up.

3. BlimeyCabrio

BlimeyCabrio Oscar Goldman of MINIs
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Professional Facilitator and Alignment Consultant
    Holly Springs, NC
    Ratings:
    +2,896 / 0 / -0
    I wish you could find my Minifini cupholders that I know are somewhere in my house that I can't find. Been lost for 3 years now. :lol:

Not your fault. I'm the doofus that took them off my car. Now I want them back on... because they're awesome. And I can't find them. :cryin:

4. BlimeyCabrio

BlimeyCabrio Oscar Goldman of MINIs
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Professional Facilitator and Alignment Consultant
    Holly Springs, NC
    Ratings:
    +2,896 / 0 / -0
    You did it! You did it!

You FOUND THEM!

Well, you inspired me to look ONE MORE TIME.... And I did...
    Sooooo happy!

5. MinifiniGirl

MinifiniGirl New Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Customer Service
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Glad to see you found them!