MINIs in Foliage 2013 - Stratton, VT - Oct 17-20

Discussion in 'MINIs in Foliage (Oct 17 - 20, 2013) Stratton, VT' started by panaphobic, May 30, 2013.

1. panaphobic

panaphobic Club Coordinator

Jul 19, 2010
    Customer Support
    Tewksbury, MA
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    MINIs in Foliage 2013

For all the details, head over to the website for the event:

MINIs in Foliage or check out the facebook event page Facebook - MINIs in Foliage

The website will be updated frequently and I hope to have the registration page open once I get more definite answers on some of the planned events.

Event Dates:
    October 17th – 20th

Where:
    Stratton Mountain Resort
    5 Village Lodge Road
    Stratton Mountain, VT 05155

Thursday, October 17th

-Vendors (pending)

I want to have a vendor section for any and all vendors we can get to attend the event.

-Registration

I want to have a registration booth set up where everyone who registers can come and pick up everything. (Name tags, shirts,stickers, etc.) This will help reduce the cost of the registration since we would not need to ship the registration information to each person.

-Welcome Dinner (pending)

MINIs on the Dragon does this every year, and I really enjoy it. We can have an optional group dinner for anyone who wishes to do this. It will be included in the registration for the event. I will be contacting the host destination to see what they can offer for us, as they do have a restaurant at the Inn at Stratton.

Friday, October 18th

-Vendors (same as above)

-Drives

There will be multiple daily drives that you can choose to go on. These will be run by specific people with set destinations. There usually is a set limit of MINIs in each drive and they usually will stop somewhere for some food.

-Registration (same as above)

-Karaoke Night, Bingo, Trivia, etc.

MINIs on the Dragon holds a Bingo event, Karaoke night, Brewswap, Cigar Salon, Wine Tasting, and other fun non-MINI events. I would like to offer something like this for our event. We can try to think outside the box and come up with our own ideas for the event.

Saturday, October 19th

-Vendors (same as above)

-Car Show

I would like to have a car show put together. It’s free to participate and everyone can be judges for the event.

-Group Photo

I would like to have a group photo put together to record the turn out for the event

-Drives (same as above)

-Registration (same as above)

-Farewell Dinner & Raffle (pending)

I would like to have a farewell dinner. MINIs on the Dragon and MINIs on Top both have this. I would like to have a raffle going on before the dinner, and we can also use this time to announce the winners of the car show. The raffle prizes would be donated by vendors or other participants. All proceeds will go to benefit “MINIs Making a Difference,†a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that does toy drives for Toys For Tots, and fundraisers for other charities. We also will be doing a food drive for the local food pantry.

-Sunset Drive

I have secured a sunset drive along Skyline Drive on Mount Equinox ($15 per vehicle & driver / $5 per additional passenger).This is similar to the “Mt. Washington Auto Road†that MINIs on Top does and also similar to the “Dragon Parade†that MINIs on the Dragon does each year.

Sunday, October 20th

-Pack up and go home!

2. panaphobic

panaphobic Club Coordinator

Jul 19, 2010
    Customer Support
    Tewksbury, MA
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    EVENT REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!! Head on over to the MINIs in Foliage website to register for the event!

MINIs in Foliage

3. Reed

Reed New Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    You'll be seeing Lady Justice There :cool:

4. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    The registration for MINIs in Foliage will be closing today! If you plan to attend, please head on over to the website and sign up for the event! We need to put the orders in for shirts and need the final head count!