MINIs in Foliage 2016

Discussion in 'MINIs in Foliage 2016 (September 28th - October 2' started by panaphobic, Dec 18, 2015.

1. panaphobic

panaphobic Club Coordinator

Jul 19, 2010
    Customer Support
    Tewksbury, MA
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    So I wanted to get this listed up early this year due to last year's scheduling conflicts at our original location and having to scramble to find a suitable location for the event.

This year, we will be returning to our new location in Lake George, NY. We nearly had to cancel the event last year due to Stratton booking someone else during our dates (which we had already reserved), and they could not hold both events.

We have already signed the contract with Scotty's Lakeside Resort to hold us again, and they are very helpful with us and they really want us back there. So you can reserve your room NOW! Simply call Scotty's at 1-877-749-0930 and tell them you're attending the MINI event!

Event Dates:

September 28th - October 2nd 2016

Scotty's Lakeside Resort
    2896 Lake Shore Drive
    Lake George, NY 12845

What is MINIs in Foliage:

MINIs in Foliage is all about driving great NE roads with the changing colors of the leaves. We make the event several days long so we can plan for the event's increasing amount of attendees, as well as providing quality time with your fellow MINI owners!

We want this event to be one of the premier MINI events to attend in the north east. With us already securing the location this year, we will be able to get the event registration open in April. This will give everyone adequate time to plan for this event as well.

What are the plans for the event this year:

We are obviously going to have numerous drives each day, but we also want to have evening events such as a brew swap, bingo party, karaoke party, and a farewell dinner. We have a lot of ideas for things we want to do this year, and we will be working very hard to come up with great things to do and make it the best event to date!

You can find out more on our website MINIs in Foliage or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MINIs.in.Foliage

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at minis.in.foliage
    gmail•com

2. Promius

Promius New Member

Dec 11, 2015
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    If I get a MINI by spring like I hope, I'll be there.

3. Razone23

Razone23 Active Member

Nov 3, 2013
    technical support
    nothern CT
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    If I'm still living in CT. I will certainly go

4. Magician

Magician New Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    HOW ABOUT A WESTCHESTER NY EVENT OR A NYC ONE?