MITM Group Photo ++

Discussion in 'Minis in the Mountains (August 2-5, 2012) - Winter' started by old81, Aug 20, 2012.

Tags:
  1. old81

old81 Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Used to work making computers run fast!
    Louisville, Colorado
    Ratings:
    +1,731 / 5 / -0
    Kendell Gelner our photographer posted this message, cross posting here for your grabbing pleasure. :Thumbsup:

I've had my MITM photos up for a few days now but forgot to post about it! You can find the galleries here:

KiGi Photo : MINI : MITM 2012

You can download the original for any image by hovering over the image, and clicking on the folder in the slide-window that comes up. There's also a slideshow button to view each gallery.

The Group Photo gallery is empty because it was too large for SmugMug!! You can download it from the MINIs in the Mountains web page:

Group Photo 2012 | MINIs In The Mountains

If you would like the REALLY full size original (which requires Photoshop at it uses the large document format) email me, and I may be able to figure out some way to get it to you.

Check out his picture galleries, he has some very nice pictures of this years MITM.

Don

2. Gil-galad

Gil-galad Club Coordinator

May 19, 2009
    Male
    Decorah, IA
    Ratings:
    +435 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Don...great pic of the group! :Thumbsup:

3. JackMac

JackMac Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    PA
    Ratings:
    +256 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Don! We had a great time visiting and enjoying the mountain air. Planning to return for a future MITM :Thumbsup: