MOTD Registration Information and How To

Discussion in 'MINIs on the Dragon 10 (May 2 - 6, 2012) - TN / NC' started by Nathan, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    #1 Nathan, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
    Just wanted to go over the registration process to help make it go as smooth as possible.
    There are two new areas that will be available in the Registration process

Event Registration and Day Drive/Event Sign Ups. Here are some helpful hints for both:

Event Registration: The base registration is still only $5.00 again this year. (I have added some extra goodies in the swag bag for the big 10th Anniversday, so you will definitely be getting more than twice your value this year). At that point you can add the following pre-pay items: Welcome Dinner, Bingo, BrewSwap, Draggin Dragons, Farewell Dinner and the following Event Shirts: MOTD Shirt, Brewswap Shirt, Midnight Run Shirt and Twilight N Twisitie Shirts. (all shirts will be available on site for pick-up)

The process:
    You can access registration via the MOTD2012 Tab on the main website

Hit the "CLICK HERE TO BEGIN"

After reading the waiver page, click "Proceed to Registration"

At this point you are going to fill out the information for the person attending the event.
    (not the person paying, that will be done on PayPal)

Please note the fields with a * are mandatory

Screen Name is optional (see sample name badge for how the names will appear)

Enter if you are the Driver or Passenger (this helps us calculate how many MINIs will be there)

Enter which events you want to add to your package. You can click on any event icon for more details.

If you want a shirt, click the box and a drop down menu will appear to choose your size.
    (You can click on any shirt logo to see a larger image of that shirt)

Then click "Next" to proceed to your summary page.

Please review this page. If everything is OK,
    Please Click "Print This Page for a Receipt" you will not get a itemized receipt from PayPal.

Once you print the receipt, click "Register" (that sends your data to the MOTD server)

Then just click "Pay Now" to go to PayPal to complete the transaction. Your registration is not complete until you finished the PayPal process.

If you are registering for more than one person, you will need to return and start the process from the beginning for each person.

Note: you may get a email from Paypal stating you order has been shipped, just ignore that, all swag and shirts are picked up on site.

Day Drive / Day Event Sign ups: .

From the MOTD Website, you can click on the MOTD 2012 tab and then click on the "Schedule" tab from the set of horizontal tabs on top.

Once there I would suggest first printing out the new "PDF" summary page. This will be a great way to check off the the events you choose and provide a helpful reminder as we get closer to the event.
    (can't tell ya how many folks email me in April saying they don't remember what they signed up for)

From the "Schedule" page you can click on any event logo to go to a dedicated page for that event and sign up to participate if you are interested.

Many events have size limits due the chosen activity or restaurant. If you sign up for a event and later change your mind, please send me a email to let me know, so I can remove your name and make room for someone else.

2. T8rChick

T8rChick Active Member

May 4, 2009
    Paying for new tires! The wheels were a deal!!!
    Oak Cliff, TX
    Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -0
    Easy peasy!