MOTD Schedule iCal

Discussion in 'MINIs on the Dragon 10 (May 2 - 6, 2012) - TN / NC' started by amberback, Jan 9, 2012.

1. amberback

amberback Club Coordinator

Mar 26, 2010
    QA Analyst
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    #1 amberback, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
    I've created iCalendars that can be subscribed to with all MOTD events. This should work with iCal and Outlook and on most smartphones.

I separated them to make them a little easier to view.

Day Drives: CLICK HERE or download the .ics

General Events: CLICK HERE or download the .ics

2. MINI_Lola

MINI_Lola New Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Management Analyst for DoD, HQMC
    Annandale, VA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Sweet! Thanks!

3. SNEEEZY - Erika

SNEEEZY - Erika M/A Wrenchin' Babe!
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 27, 2009
    Female
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0 / -0
    I'm new to iPhones (I have 64GB 4s), so could someone please explain how this works? I've only had my iPhone since 12/03/11 and I'm learning new stuff daily. :)

Will it also work on an iPad?

4. Curves906

Curves906 New Member

Apr 23, 2011
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Pretty simple really. :) Just click on the links and your phone will ask you if you want to subscribe to each calendar. If you say yes they will load to your iCalendar and you are set. You have the entire schedule for MOTD 10 on your iPhone. :D Side note... If you don't want to see it until you go to MOTD you can click the button that says Calendars at the top of iCalendar and "un" click view subscribed. Have fun with your new phone. :) We love them, my husband and I have had every iPhone since the 2G! (I think it's safe to say we are big iPhone fans!)

5. jcauseyfd

jcauseyfd New Member

May 25, 2009
    Graham, NC
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Here are a couple versions I created:

MOTD 2012 Drives

MOTD 2012 Events

These were created in Google Calendar as the iCloud versions can't be imported into Google calendar (and I was having trouble with Thunderbird on my PC). These may be useful for folks on other platforms.

They are the .ics versions - I usually use .xml and can make that available if someone wants them.

The calendars I created are public, so not sure, but you should be able to find them if you do a search (I've never searched for a public calendar on Google, so not sure how that works).