My Group on the Ziplines

Discussion in 'MINIs on the Dragon 9 (April 27 - May 1, 2011)' started by ke4sfq, May 11, 2011.

Tags:
  1. ke4sfq

ke4sfq Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Technology Coordinator for a School District
    Florence, AL
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Here is a video I made on the last Zipline if any of my group want to see themselves coming in. If you thought about doing it this year and didn't, you have to next year!! It was amazing and although I don't care for heights much it wasn't near as bad as I had made it out to be in my head. That first jump is something else but after you get going its awesome!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWlNGuC_C3A]YouTube - MOTD Zipline - My Group Coming In[/ame]

Kevin
    Florence, AL

2. BoCRon

BoCRon Active Member

Mar 27, 2011
    Milton, GA USA
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Looks like fun. We didn't do any of the organized drives this year since we were getting quite a bit done on vendor alley, but next year will be wide open. This is definitely on my list!

Annette

3. ke4sfq

ke4sfq Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Technology Coordinator for a School District
    Florence, AL
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Definitely come join us Annette. I will be back!

4. Justa Jim

Justa Jim Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1,685 / 0 / -0
    It is even more fun with a forty pound ruck pack, a rifle and nobody to catch you. :lol:

Jim

5. KittyMini

KittyMini Club Coordinator

Jun 24, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1,183 / 0 / -0
    The hubby wanted to do this, but I missed the sign-up :crazy:
    Maybe next year!

6. Rae

Rae Club Coordinator

Oct 14, 2010
    teacher for severely/multiply disabled students
    Oregon
    Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, try doing this in Costa Rica at 22 stories up standing on a horizontal piece of chain link fence chained to a tree(literally). Everything in my body was screaming at me, but the thought of hiking 5 miles back out of the jungle made me do it (I hate snakes more than heights). WICKED fun, much better than bungy jumping!:crazy:

7. Justa Jim

Justa Jim Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1,685 / 0 / -0
    You are braver then me. I refused to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, so there is no way I'd jump off a bridge with a bungy cord tied to my ankle. :frown2:

Jim