Exterior 1st Gen NEED A REPUTABLE, CUSTOM DESIGN VINYL SHOP IN MD.

Discussion in 'Tuning and Performance' started by kgdblu, Mar 10, 2016.

1. kgdblu

kgdblu Active Member

May 7, 2009
    living
    Severna Park MD
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    So, Cooperflags is no longer in business and I need to replace my roof graphic. It's a full roof black Jack, but with perforations on the sunroof. The perforated part is also a separate application so the sun roof can open. I have searched far and wide on the web and can't find anything that comes close. Anyone know of a reputable custom vinyl shop that has good quality products?
    I live near Annapolis MD, but am willing to drive to a good shop if it's within, say, 60 miles.

2. Whales

Whales Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Dec 28, 2013
    Male
    Occupational Safety and Health Professional
    Tesuque, NM
    Ratings:
    +276 / 0 / -0
    The guy that did my Whale is Scott Norton - East Coast Advertising in Laurel, MD 240.204.0777.
    He works out of his house and does great work.
    He appeared in several episodes and did the wrap work on a show on Velocity Channel called Junkyard Empire. Tell him Bill with Mini with the Whale sent you.

3. DneprDave

DneprDave Well-Known Member
    Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Engineer
    Pacific NW
    Ratings:
    +1,721 / 0 / -0
    I had Fastsigns make a perforated Union Jack for the sunroof on my MINI. $200 installed, that was six years ago, it still looks good. They are a nationwide franchise, there are over a dozen of them in Maryland.

4. kgdblu

kgdblu Active Member

May 7, 2009
    living
    Severna Park MD
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the info. I'll check these places out.

5. LostDenverite

LostDenverite New Member

Jul 24, 2012
    C3M Territory
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Did you ever get your roof graphic replaced, and if so, who did the work for you? I'm looking for some custom vinyl to go on the side of my MINI.