Pre Migration New Feature :: Club Event Calendar

Discussion in 'Announcements, How do I, Feedback' started by Nathan, May 11, 2011.

1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Ever wanted to see what Clubs are doing what when? Maybe you are in the area and want to drop in, or possibly your club will be doing something near another and you had no idea till 2 lines of MINI's intersect each other.

Motoring Alliance now has a Club Events Calendar where you can add your club events for all to see. Anyone can add to it and there are some neat features such as a head count and RSVP function if desired.

You can find a link in the Main Menu, it's hidden in plain site under Club Event Calender, or just click me to take you there right now.

The Club Event Calendar is a result of someone else's idea, not mine. That person sent me a note asking about the p[possibility of having all the Club Events in the same area making for easy searching. This calendar is the result. I mention this as M/A is your site to mold as you please. I'm open to all ideas and if I think I can pull them off am not adverse to trying them out.

2. amberback

amberback Club Coordinator

Mar 26, 2010
    QA Analyst
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I love this idea! Adding some upcoming Pittsburgh events to it!

Thanks, Nathan! You're the best.