New Scangauge II mount available for R56!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Messages' started by NOBS, May 21, 2010.

1. NOBS

NOBS New Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Scangauge...great tool for the mini, particularly because water temperature is not on display in the R56. I would have chose a water temp gauge over mood lighting, but perhaps real drivers aren't the target audience.

So, when I took a look at the competition's price on a Scangauge mount, I almost messed myself.

The NOBS scanguage mount is a one piece TIG welded bracket that mounts to the factory tachometer mount, designed and built in the USA.

Unscrew two bolts, drop the bracket in, screw in two bolts, attach velcro (included with scangauge), and voila. Gauge position is fixed (as pictured) and allows steering wheel height adjustment (unless you drive with the wheel tilted all the way up, then you're just weird.)

The prototype ran (along with our cold air intake) all day long at Lap Battle Time Attack with no loosening, no vibrations, and a FWD street class win!

I believe the non-ludicrous price of $30 will attract you as well. Please PM me if you are interested in the first production run units.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]