:: OutMotoring.com :: Customer MINI Highlight

Discussion in 'Mid-Ohio Motoring' started by OutMotoring, Sep 24, 2013.

1. OutMotoring

OutMotoring Club Coordinator
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    I have a new section of the OutMotoring.com blog that will allow OutMotoring customers to submit their MINI along with a list of mods they've installed and highlight those offered/purchased at OutMotoring. To start I pulled some pics Crashton took of Marks 'Dark Helmet' R58 but I would love to have other MOM members submit their MINI's so I can get a nice list of MINIs on the blog. If you want to also add any comments about your experience with OutMotoring over the years I'll post those too!!

Here's a sample this likely has a bunch of stuff that needs to be added but it's just a shell to get started. (Thanks Mark!!!)

Mark H from Columbus Ohio - MINI Cooper Accessories :: MINI Cooper Parts :: OutMotoring

feel free to email a few pics and description of the upgrades to me at: [email protected]

Thanks for Chuck for taking such great pictures at all of the MOM events over the years and for letting me use them on the website!

2. Crashton

Crashton Club Coordinator

Jun 4, 2009
    Retired old fart
    Hooterville Ohio USA
    Ratings:
    +11,662 / 2 / -0
    Photo bomb!!!

You are most welcome Aaron. :D

This BLU one has Outmotoring supplied parts too. It's kept in tip top condition with Outmotoring supplied Prima & Griots elixirs. :cornut:

Thanks for all you do Aaron! :Thumbsup:

[​IMG]