2nd Gen R60 Countryman Paint almost dry...

Discussion in '2nd Generation: 2007+ R55 through R61' started by jeremy, Apr 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. jeremy

jeremy New Member

Nov 4, 2011
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    IMG_4228.jpg IMG_5127.jpg IMG_5839.jpg IMG_6361.jpg IMG_6990.jpg IMG_7546.jpg IMG_1685.jpg
    slowly but surely. hope to have the lights wired in soon. The color in the sunlight is beyond words. it changes from almost a black color to a bright rich royal purple. all the body lines of the car are a different shade in the sun. absolutely beautiful. more pics soon....

2. g33kguy

g33kguy The Diplomat
    Lifetime Supporter

Jun 12, 2011
    Professional Geekery a.k.a. User Interaction Desig
    Midlothian, VA
    Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Wow. Very nice indeed. Going the paint route is awesome. I'm not brave enough myself for that, but very cool Can't wait to see more pics.

3. jeremy

jeremy New Member

Nov 4, 2011
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    vinyl stripes just didnt have the flare i was after. The wife and I wanted something different, something that wasnt necessarily available off the showroom floor. Don't get me wrong, there are some drop dead gorgeous vinyl stripes out there, and you don't have to drop the headliner for vinyl.:crazy: I'm really looking forward to the finished product myself. Wheels are going to be this summers big challenge. Surprisingly there are a ton of wheels that are available for our cars. I'm definately open to suggestions and recommendations for summer wheels. I would like 19's, just because the JCW cars have them, but don't know if the ride will be bearable or not.