Ported Intake manifold.........

Discussion in 'Sponsor Messages' started by Thumper460, May 22, 2010.

1. Thumper460

Thumper460 Active Member

May 26, 2009
    United States Navy ..Retired
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    #1 Thumper460, May 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
    Oy.. There has been a small concern on any effects, if the Intake was Ported!!

WELL... I sent a few ported INTAKE Manifolds ( gasket matched is the correct word..) to some of the customers with my Ported Heads, just to see if it there would be any power increase.... and would it be a worthwhile mod.

One customer put the intake on, and dyned.. He loved the "SOP" , however cause he didnt do befor and after.. he really has no "NUMBER". Therefore there was a potential, yes??

Second customer said this....... ... "your ported inlet manifold has made 5-10lb of torque without a remap".

SOOOOOOooooo...... IF you are going to do the Head mod, it seems that there are a few more ponies in getting the intake MATCHED to the Intake ports on the Head!!

IF you already have a PORTED Head, then there is still an upgrade to bring it all together!! IF you have a TPR Ported Head, send an intake and I will Set it up for only $100.00 !!

Enjoy your ride!!

Just me......................................

Thumper

PS.. OOPS website is not for the MINI's.. use Thumper Performance | The OTHER MINI Head! LOL
    Thump

Attached Files: