Engine Drivetrain 2nd Gen S RMW Custom Tune Party in Austin, TX, Oct 15/16

Discussion in 'Tuning and Performance' started by mini_racer, Aug 27, 2010.

1. mini_racer

mini_racer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2009
    Engr Manager
    Austin, TX
    Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    #1 mini_racer, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
    Jan is coming back to Austin, Texas! The last RMW tune in Texas was this time last year, so our local opportunities are rare. This event will be a repeat of the successful party we had last year. Come by to get a tune or just hang out and watch MINIs throw down some numbers.

All day Friday and Saturday October 15/16. As we fill up, I will take some names for standby/waiting list in case someone drops out or we get ahead of schedule. Lunch is provided both days, something simple like pizza.

Preliminary Costs:
    1st Gen S: $400 for the tune
    2nd Gen S: $550 for the tune
    Retunes: $125
    Dyno time at $115/hr billed in 15 min increments.
    I will need a deposit to lock-in your slot, but more on that as we get closer.

We will be at a shop in the SW Austin area.
    Classic Jaguar : Jaguar High Performance Parts and Restoration
    They specialize in Jaguar Restoration and Performance Parts. They are a very large well known quality shop that does it all.

About RMW
    RMW is the tuning choice for the top racers in the USA. Last year marks the first ever National Championship on the Road for MINI. RMW also brought home a 2nd place and two 3rd place finishes at the NASA Nationals. RMW is the only MINI tuner to ever do this. RMW also tunes the only Porsche to win a race in Grand Am in 2010. RMW is the racer's choice!

Please go here for discussion and sign-up
    Details and Discussion, Click Me