Engine Drivetrain 1st Gen Cooper RMW Custom Tune Party in Austin, TX, Oct 16/17

Discussion in 'Tuning and Performance' started by mini_racer, Sep 22, 2009.

1. mini_racer

mini_racer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2009
    Engr Manager
    Austin, TX
    Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    #1 mini_racer, Sep 22, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
    Jan is coming back to Texas, but first time in Austin! The last RMW tune in Texas was October '08 in Dallas, so our local opportunities are rare.

All day Friday and Saturday October 16/17, we also might be able to spill over to Sunday if we need to. We presently have 4 slots on Friday and 4 slots on Saturday available, also inform if you want a Sunday slot.

Preliminary Costs:
    1st Gen Cooper and S, 2nd Gen Cooper: $400 for the tune + Dyno time at $150hr
    2nd Gen S: $650 for the tune + Dyno time at $150hr

We will likely be at a shop in the SW Austin area.

I will update the thread below as the cost finalizes, with sign up slot details, and as the shop gets confirmed, etc. I will need a deposit to lock-in your slot, but more on that as we get closer.

About RMW
    RMW is the tuning choice for the top racers in the USA. This year marks the first ever National Championship on the Road for MINI. RMW also brought home a 2nd place and two 3rd place finishes at the NASA Nationals. RMW is the only MINI tuner to ever do this. RMW also tunes the only Professionally raced MINI's in Grand Am. These MINIs have gone on to set numerous new track records for MINI's around the country and also run RMW built engines. RMW is the racer's choice!

Please go here for the primary discussion and sign-up.
    Details and Discussion, Click Me