Start of the Partout of my 06' R53, assortment of stuff!

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by blue2turbo, Apr 2, 2013.

1. blue2turbo

blue2turbo New Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Norfolk, VA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    #1 blue2turbo, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    Ok, so I ended up stripping my car down to just about stock again and it was traded in. I am trying to organize a list of parts that are going to be for sale, but for now, I am only going to post up some of the smaller stuff that is already packed up and ready to ship. For starters:

1.) R50 Non-S complete gas door/lid assembly. This is everything needed to swap from an R53 gas cap to the R50 gas door. I personally like the cleaner look and never got around to installing it in my car, everything is in like new condition painted solar red. Asking $65 Shipped
    IMG_0086_zpsd9cf25cb.jpg IMG_0087_zpsa07304e2.jpg IMG_0088_zps8d493580.jpg

10.) Stock Ignition coil. Used for roughly 25k miles as told to me when I purchased from another member. I kept it on the shelf in the event something happened to mine. Is cracked around the bottom of the connector area, but does not effect it. Connector still goes on and stays on nice and snug. No corrosion on connectors. Asking $30 Shipped

IMG_0084_zpsf3610c0e.jpg IMG_0085_zps00fadb30.jpg

11.) 2006 R53 Stock Crank Pulley. Bought this from a local with 21k. He removed personally at that mileage. I bought it from him with the intent of putting it on my car before trade in so I could get my ATI Super damper off, but ran out of time. Crank Pulley looks new. Asking $100 Shipped
    IMG_0081_zps85552f96.jpg IMG_0082_zps4737d045.jpg

I guess that's all for now, I have a load of other stuff, but some of my local buddies get first crack at that and if it doesn't sell locally I'll post up here.

PM me or post if interested in anything. I accept paypal, but I ONLY SHIP to confirmed addresses. Too many paypal scams out there, so if you don't have confirmed address, sorry I will not ship to you. Prices are shipped within the US only. I may be able to cut a couple dollars off total price if multiple items are bought.

Thanks!

-Jimmy