Tire avail @ Northend Wrench/Quaker dates

Discussion in 'Mid-Ohio Motoring' started by Minipapa, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Minipapa

Minipapa New Member

Oct 16, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    #1 Minipapa, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
    Set of tires avail @ Northend Wrench/Quaker dates

Well, it has been a long time for me. I truly miss the Mini Breakfasts but my Saturdays have been scheduled for some time. Anyway, hello to all and I hope to see you down the road soon. Two things:

If you know of anyone who needs a set of 215/45/17 tires (max perf Dunlop summer) to get through the season, there is a set at Northend Wrench. Call the owner, Dave Wenger, and make arrangements. I put some Bridgestone RE-11s on the Mini.

Second, does anyone have the dates for British Car night at Quaker Steak and Lube for this season. I can never figure out how to get the dates off their website. Thanks much.

I know probably several of you are headed for The Tail this week. Actually, my wife and I are going to Asheville soon. However, we're also going back down in the fall to Robinsville when we'll get to explore the great roads around that area. We're only doing the Blueridge Parkway this spring. I finally got rid of my wife's Prius (one of the worse driving cars of all time) and recently got an '11 335d (425 lb/ft torque!). As an M-Sport, it is setup for those roads. 37 mpg+ on the road.

Thanks, Andy

2. JMC40

JMC40 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    O...H...!!
    Ratings:
    +373 / 0 / -0
    Andy, it has been waaaay too long! British Car nights are June 24th, July 29th, August 26th and September 23rd. Hope to see you at a breakfast soon.

3. Crashton

Crashton Club Coordinator

Jun 4, 2009
    Retired old fart
    Hooterville Ohio USA
    Ratings:
    +11,662 / 2 / -0
  4. Minipapa

Minipapa New Member

Oct 16, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks guys! I really do miss the Mini community. Glad to have the dates for the British Car Nights as well as the British Car Day (which must be the car show at Quaker). I plan to be at the first BCN. I hope to register the Caterham for the Arthritis Show July 13. If you've never been, it is a great show. It is the same weekend as Goodguys.