TRUE Performance Valve Spring Kit..

Discussion in 'Sponsor Messages' started by Thumper460, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Thumper460

Thumper460 Active Member

May 26, 2009
    United States Navy ..Retired
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    SOOOooo..... you add a cam, bump the rpm levels up. POWER Is there....
    Or Your Track Car is running will into the 8000+ rev showing the others your "Tail Lights".

There is curently a dual spring/with spacer (adapted for MINI) Performance Kit out there. However, I now have the "Conical" Racing Spring Kit,designed by Crower Cams esp for NITROSTICK to allow those revs and add'l boost. ( used on the TPR-2R and the TPR-3 Head)
    The "conical" design is easier on the valve train at high rpm, more stable and increased pressures that not only keep the rocker on the cam ( no valve float), stop the power robbing "Seat Bounce" when the valve closes. When coupled to the titanium retainer it is a win win!!
    The Titanium Retainers will accept the OEM multi groove keeper, or the custom single grove.

Cost: $385.00

Thanks..

Thumper

2. Thumper460

Thumper460 Active Member

May 26, 2009
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Duh.... I have been asked for pictures!! LOL My Bad!!

Just me...............................

Thumper

Attached Files:

3. Thumper460

Thumper460 Active Member

May 26, 2009
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    oringally posted by istara ;

I may have missed it somewhere in here, but does anyone know what rate the stock springs are supposed to have? I have 2 stock heads on my coffee table in pieces right now and there's quite a range.

This is true! This is a major differance between a "Performance Shop" and a "shop!"
    The Performance shop WILL test all the pressures and only use the springs that are 1)all the same pressures and 2) the correct pressures for the camshaft used!!
    Measure all your springs.. sort out 16 of equal pressure, and use them.

Thumper