Welcome Unichip as a New Motoring Alliance Sponsor

Discussion in 'Sponsor Messages' started by Nathan, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Welcome Unichip to Motoring Alliance as a new site sponsor. Unichip is the manufacturer of the world's most capable and sophisticated Piggyback Engine Management Systems.

Please visit their site at Unichip Automotive Performance - Homepage

2. Unichip Jack

Unichip Jack New Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Unichip EMS

Thanks for the welcome… we’re excited to be involved with the forum and back into the R56 community.

About six months ago, we decided to revisit our R56 kit using a new style Plug-n-Play harness we’ve introduced on all of our best sellers. Rather than connecting at the ECU as before, the new harness connects at individual sensors with OE connectors and pins which makes installation straight forward and reliable.

The kit has completed Beta testing on a few vehicles and did great… “I think this could get addicting…†as one of the Beta owners reported back. As the dyno shows… http://www.unichip.us/system/uploads/assets/R56%20dyno.pdf … there’s good reason for the addiction with better than an 11% increase in power from 3000 rpm all the way to redline.

With all our kits, our goal are an inexpensive kit that’s easily home installable, a big map library for different bolt-ons and fuel grades, high reliability, and no OE ECU footprint for warranty-worry-free play.

The kit ships preprogrammed for your specific bolt-on parts with up to five performance maps that switch instantly at the push of a button. It’s also tweakable/custom tunable by a professional tuner or, for the hands-on crowd, by you with our UniTuner software.

If you want to play but don’t feel comfortable using full blown tuning software, we also offer an online map library you can access to download maps… in about a minute, using your PC, any time you want, as often as you want… it puts engine control in your hands and allows you to maximize your bolt-ons right in your driveway. We create a number of maps for each given configuration so you can try each and dial in your car.

My web guys are putting together a special for MA members only which they should have ready to go tomorrow… as soon as they have the pages built, I’ll post a link. Until then if anybody has any questions, please don’t hesitate to post or shoot me a PM.

Cheers