What color are the STKRS this year?

Discussion in 'MINIs on the Dragon 13 (April 29 - May 2, 2015)' started by IndiCooper, Mar 10, 2015.

Tags:
?

What colors should STKRS stickers be?

Poll closed Mar 15, 2015.
  1. Blues

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  2. Reds

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. Transition/Blues & Reds

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  1. IndiCooper

IndiCooper Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Falling Waters, WV
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    So by now yall know I put a couple stickers on my car every year and generally I pull the design out of my butt like 3 weeks before I leave. Not this year! The design has been decided but I need help picking the color scheme. Ive noticed over the years that rainbow seems to be a crowd pleaser:Thumbsup:, so I try to put as much color into the design as possible. But this years design is pretty basic and only uses 4 colors. :eek6:

So here my question, blues, reds or transition?

Lets take a moment and reflect back to last years design with the jumble of arrows that were blues that transitioned to reds. Im looking at those colors but cant decide to do the whole car in blues, reds or repeat a transition a little differently (not my fav, its been done).

So take a minute, look over some pictures and vote blues, reds or transition.:idea: Thanks! :biggrin5:
    :popcorn::useless:popcorn:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    You know you could just leave your car the stock color. :rolleyes:

3. queenow89

queenow89 New Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Those stickers are amazing! :cool: Where do you get them?
    I'd say go red with your next set, it'd be awesome.

4. Green Flash

Green Flash Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Flagler Beach, FL or cruising on the boat
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    Go for the Red

You do have a unique MINI at the Dragon each year - adds color to the event. My vote would be for red, red being one of the colors that seem to bring a great look to a MINI in my eyes.

And, for the advice to leave your MINI stock, perish the thought. Go for the mods that bring you joy.

5. IndiCooper

IndiCooper Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Falling Waters, WV
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    i could leave it naked n drive around all stealth cause no one would recognize my car! :ihih: youd be surprised how many people ask what color my car actually is

6. hanyssa

hanyssa New Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Columbus, OH
    Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    You could try a different type of transition - dark to light to dark - and use different shades of blue. I always enjoy seeing what you've come up with. Very fun!

7. colinmini

colinmini Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +584 / 0 / -0
    Celia, thank you so much for your advice and help decorating my Justa last year!

I still can't believe you told me your Sticker's theme! You are the best. Trust me, I will tell no one!

8. ke4sfq

ke4sfq Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Technology Coordinator for a School District
    Florence, AL
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    You do an amazing job and loved seeing your car design each year since my first Dragon 5 years ago! I choose Reds only because if it was solid blues I think against the green trees/grass it blends in where the Reds will pop and stand out more I think.

9. zinvestor

zinvestor Active Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Mfg Systems Consultant
    Chicagoland
    Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I like the concept of transition shades of one color but I think pink to scarlet would pop more.