Where are all of the Mini Lovers near Tahoe, Reno, Carson City area?

Discussion in 'West' started by HurricaneDave, May 1, 2012.

1. HurricaneDave

HurricaneDave New Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Tellecommunications Engineer
    Ball Ground, GA
    Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    New to owning a Mini. In fact I'm only 3 days into it and would love to find some others around here who love automobiles as much as I do. I've looked around and haven't been able to find any clubs besides the bay area (San Francisco) and that might be a little far to drive 5 hours for brunch and such.

I absolutely love my justa clubman and am looking forward to adding a couple performance mods in the near future! Have fun at the Dragon everyone!! Wish I was there!

Hurricane

2. Jason Montague

Jason Montague New Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Jan 5, 2010
    Physician Assitant (retired)
    Sherman,Tx
    Ratings:
    +1,588 / 0 / -0
    :cornut:Welcome to MA and owning a new MINI. You are definitely in the right place if you love MINIs and love to talk MINIs with MINI people. We have a section on local clubs that hopefully will help you find one. We do have 'Justa' and Clubman people so that's a good fit also. Do go to the forums which should have plenty of info on mods for your year and model of MINI. Glad that you're here.:Thumbsup:

Jason

3. Steve_LV

Steve_LV New Member

Mar 2, 2012
    Las Vegas, NV
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The local club up there is the Sierra Nevada Mini Coopers:
    Sierra Nevada Mini Coopers

Some of the members are also members of the Las Vegas club, Sin City MINI Club. Looks like they've got several events over the summer listed on their Event Calendar page. If you're looking to meet up with a lot of MINI owners from the Western US, you can come to AMVIV in June. :smile5:

4. HurricaneDave

HurricaneDave New Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Tellecommunications Engineer
    Ball Ground, GA
    Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Thanks so much for the information guys! I sent off emails to the club and am really looking forward to immersing myself in the world that is Mini!

Hurricane