Wilwood and TCE/Wilwood deals!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Messages' started by Todd TCE, May 6, 2011.

1. Todd TCE

Todd TCE Member

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Making the former post a bit more clear:

I will once again, and probably the final time, be at AMVIV with some great bargains for anyone looking at Big Brake Kits!

A bit less than previous visits there will be roughly 8 great deals to be had. Some are bone stock kits, others some pulled together 'one offs' that may have a scratch in them and such. I'm also debuting a new color on a set of FSL calipers for 13" rotors. Should be interesting.

Stop by, check out the options. Check out the pricing. Bring cash, bring CC's this year you have the option for both.

*Known as the low price weekend you will never find these kits at a lower price anywhere else!

2. Todd TCE

Todd TCE Member

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Most items now boxed and prepped for AMVIV....this year's tally is:

TEN BRAKE KITS for sale.​

From the low cost DP6 caliper kit to a combo 13"/11.75" front and rear kit. I have chosen not to bring the parking brake rear kit however, only the rear 'rotor' kit using the stock caliper.

Pricing will be two tier; CC price plus tax, and CASH price plus tax.:(

I'm sorry to say it but the tax issue is going to take a chunk out of your savings this time. I've slashed some costs here and there and will still be your Low Cost Leader for these kits again but paying tax has remove some of the 'freebies' (no extra rear hoses for example) to keep the final cost down.

Just how low are those costs this year??​

Well I can't really tell you that or you'd have no reason to attend now would you?! Let's say for example; can I walk away with a 13" front kit for under a grand? Or maybe a combo F/R for under $1200? Could be....

Some of these great deals have some hitches to them....maybe drilled only rotors, or colored calipers, or plain finish rotors. But I'll be flexible to a degree as the weekend goes on. So if you feel red is not your thing and you'd prefer Blue or maybe plain rotors over black drilled and slotted I'm prepared to mix and match (of course adj price too) so long as the other items are still unsold.

I'm also out on a limb some again with a custom colored FSL 13" kit wonder how it will be received? Blue, silver and black cars should dig it.:cornut:

Come one, come all, but come early to stake your claim!​

3. Todd TCE

Todd TCE Member

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Loading up and headed to Vegas tomorrow!

Look for me Thursday morning to scope out the bargains!