Guest - Welcome to the new Motoring Alliance Site! Steve, MCS02 and I were up until the early hours this morning working to get it done... as you can see it took us a bit longer than expected to get Phase 1 up and running. We are not 100% there.. its a journey. For site updates, "How Do I" and feedback please use the Announcements, How Do I, Feedback Forum (Links below). Like building a car.... its never done... and thanks for your patienceSite Announcements "How Do I" Feedback
- Ice Mods:
- Exterior Mods:
- Stripes and Numbers. Aero Kit
- Interior Mods:
- Rear seat delete. JCW Steering wheel in Alcantara.
- Drivetrain Mods:
- RMW tune. Nothing else needed. 218 WHP
- Suspension Mods:
- Bilstein PSS9, IE Camber plates, IE rear lower control arms, H-Sport rear sway bar.
- Wheels and Tires:
- Webspokes with Dizera Star Specs 215/40/17
Kosei TS1 15inch, with what ever race rubber was on sale.
- Make (Legacy):
- Year (Legacy):
- Color (Legacy):
- Model (Legacy):
- Cooper S JCW